A bogey is a marker that is capable of independent movement (i.e.: ships and missiles).
Parent Class Edit
Child Classes Edit
Each instance of the "Bogey" object will have the following attributes.
- Name -- This text string is the specific identification of the bogey in question.
- Owner -- This is the team controlling this specific bogey.
- Target_Size -- This integer value is used by the game to rate the size of the bogey. It is a numerical rating of the relative difficulty of targeting this bogey (using sensors and/or weapons).
- Partial_Info -- This text string is the information given from a sensor check result of "partial information".
- Full_Info -- This text string is the information given from a sensor check result of "full information".
- Accum_GTurns -- This integer value tracks how many G-turns have been spent by the bogey, when conducting a course change at high velocities (i.e.: when changing a bogey's heading requires more than one turn's worth of acceleration).