A missile is an individual missile (as opposed to a salvo, which is a group of missiles working together).
Parent Class Edit
- Tech_Level -- This integer value is the tech level of the world which built this missile.
- Max_Gs -- This integer value is the maximum acceleration (in Gs) the missile is allowed to spend during any one turn.
- GTurns -- This integer value is the total amount of G-turns that the missile has remaining. Once this value hits zero, the missile can no longer adjust its movement.
- Laser_YN -- This boolean value says whether or not the missile can be controlled by a laser communicator.
- Maser_YN -- This boolean value says whether or not the missile can be controlled by a maser (i.e.: tight-beam radio) communicator.
- Controller -- This links back to the specific black box that is currently controlling this missile. Usually, this will initially be the specific socket which launched the missile in the first place.
- Pass_Control -- This function allows the current controller to pass control of the missile to some other valid black box (i.e.: a missile socket; a laser or maser-comm; or a MFD).